Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hobos and illegal driving

I am going to start writing in English a little so my relatives can read it to.

Yesterday I drove down to the garage to fix the car, while waiting mom joined me and I got called in to work for Iscen. We layed carpet for 4 ½ hours but there were cars parked in the way for us to finish so that way today's task.

After work I drove home to Victoria, where Caroline was visting. We ate chocolate, watched Solsidan and Lion king 3 and because I had to work the next day I had to get home but we got stuck under the night sky. We laid there for 1 h before I really had to leave, it was amazing. I saw 3 shooting stars! Then it was time to say goodbye, Victoria is moving up to LuleƄ on Friday so it felt strange saying goodbye to her for real. I am going to miss her so much!


Out in the garden with blankets, very many sweatshirts and the stars as our view.

Today we put down the rest of the floor (4000 m^2), built walls, put out chairs and tables, and so on. I got to drive a forklift, scissorlift and a kind of transport car thingy. I do not have a license for any of them but drove them all hehe. The forklift was the most fun.

The floor was done so it was time for the walls to come out.

Forklift and "flakmoped"

Scissorlift in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment