Sunday, August 14, 2011

Way Out West is officially over!

I was called back in at 13 o'clock on Thursday and worked until 23.15. It was very stressful because I was buying interior for Prince's lounge.

When I got home I had to wait for a call from my supervisor so she could tell me when I started the next morning, at 1 am I got a text that I had a pic-up at Mornington hotel at 5.45. When I got there i waited for over an hour before I found out that someone had told them to take a cab. So I drove to site and worked until 00.45.

I was supposed to be the runner for Kanye at 03.00 but because I worked such a long day I had to go home and sleep. On Saturday I was runner for Pulp instead, they did not need much so I was just walking around the festival area until 03.00 Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Today I started at 11.00 but they sent me home at 13.00 which was awesome because I am so tired. At 17 I left the car at the shop and now I am getting ready to go out with some friends.

I was standing back-stage waiting for Kanye's last song to end so I could film the fireworks but the last song was almost 20 minutes long and the only thing he did was sing baby haha. When the fireworks actually went off I almost dropped my phone and accedentially filmed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment