Friday, September 30, 2011

The party's in my head

Now everyone is starting to get nicknames (Some nicknames; Ronan, St. Patrick, Princess, Potty, Coco, Cereal and so on) and today we met the met the people in higher years. Just came home, we went to like 3 or 4 clubs today. Tortilla factory, Rich and Pretty and some other I don't know the name of haha. 2 of my flatmates have moved in, one is from Sweden and the other from Norway.

The 6th floor had dinner and drinks out in the corridor today, it was awesome.

Oh yeah today was the ceremony and stuff so we got indexes and info. I am in group three and have an okay schedule, what sucks though is that on Thursday we start at 8 am and stop at 6 pm!

PS most of the group aren't back yet so they will probably try to wake us up around 5-6 am when they get back haha.


LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL

1 comment:

  1. Love you to sweet pea I'm happy you are settling in alright<3

    ReplyDelete