Saturday, November 26, 2011

Strangers on the toilet

I am deadbeat! Been studying cell biology all day. Was going to take a short brake to Skype but it ended up being a 3 hour brake. So now I have been studying for 1 ½ hours again.
Something weird happened before hahaha.

I heard the door open and someone go in to the bathroom so I assumed it was Jennie or one of the Polish girls who came home but after a while i heard the front door close. So I waited a while and heard the guys voices so I thought they where doing some pranks again. I went out and checked the toilet and saw that the toilet seat was up so I went out and told the guys that I knew they had been on our toilet. They denied it and told me that some erasmus(exchange years) guys had gone in and used our toilet. Weird... I am happy I didn't go out when they were in hear I would probably have hit them or screamed hahah

I neeeeed to sleeeeep

No comments:

Post a Comment