Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hand down Ninja's throat x2

We were just on a doggy date/movie night in Mumindalen (aka Alex), left Daisy with Katarinah for tonight! Seemed a little lonely walking home without her but I had my troubles with Ninja to think about instead. First she finds a bird skeleton without me noticing so I end up with my hand all the way down her throat trying to get all of the bones and feathers out. Then I have to walk home with Ninjas saliva all over my hand. Finally home thinking yes time for bed when I hear Ninja eating something again, she found my candy bowl, with licorice for humans not dogs! So once again I had my hand down her throat, yippie.

Bonus: I looked real sexy walking home in my gym shoes, big parkas jacket, Luse-kofta, reflex vest matching the dog. It's the new look!

Just the other day it was 16 degrees Celcius and sun all day,
Today it was SNOWING!!! Poland is super weird...

While eating dinner I watched Vampire diaries on the projector!

No comments:

Post a Comment