Thursday, March 15, 2012

Supercool skeletons!

Sitting reading for the biochem lab tomorrow, not so fun and I do not understand a thing I am reading!
Today I passed the anatomy respiratory practical exam and got to see the schools little museum (it was AWESOME). They had an extremely long Boa skeleton, an elephant head, a tooth from a mammoth, a giraff skeleton, a vertebra from a blue wale, and so on... Super-cool!

 The rest of the day has just been exhausting. Before the lecture we had from 2pm to 6pm (I left at 5 because the dogs where getting restless) Ninja and Marley played on the field for 15-20 minutes nonstop. They are the perfect couple!
Elephant trunk (a part of it), Elephant penis and Elephant Kidney


Bison and Elin!

Camel and Giraff

Elephant head!

Blue wale vertebra

Me and my new pet; Giraff!

The mammoth tooth!


Henry on the Wale vertebra aka "The wishing bone"

Reaching for one of the mysterious black boxes!!

Just FYI my phone is f*cked-up, it turns of ALL the time, but sometimes (like now) it is on but the screen turns off. It is a touchscreen so fun not to be able to do anything. I do not recommend Samsung Galaxy S Plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment