Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why I don't want a dog right now!!!!

Today has not been my lucky day! School was fine but my long walk with the dog was special. 
*I walked into a toad invasion, Ninja went coco because they jump and i went coco because I was scared of stepping on them. 
*I got lost twice in a forest and in a swamp
*I found a military base in the middle of the woods
*Ninja found a whole cat front-leg with fur and bones and all, and was walking so happily with it!
*Daisy was sitting whining by the door for a long time, we went out and walked for a while (even though we had JUST taken a walk 10 minutes earlier) and she doesn't even need to pee or poo. She doesn't even want to walk she was just being a little devil. 
The last and WORST one:
*Ninja ate human poo and I had to wash it, you can just imagine how angry I got....

Can you see the toad?


military base

feeding station thing in the middle of the forest, guessing that its for the deer? 

Pretty, but annoying dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment