Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kill someone!!

It wasn't enough that the anatomy was bringing me down no... Yesterday, just before bed, Ninja pooped on the floor 30min after being out on a walk. I woke up to poop at 6 again, don't know who did it but that didn't matter anyway and I didn't let it bring me down. My morning was good I was happy. 

After 2 hours in school I went home to walk the dogs; Ninja had ripped apart a toilet roll, ripped of a bow from one of my shoes and was carrying another shoe. I cleaned it up and kept a happy-face. Then it was study time, my mood started to go downhill, but still okay. Then my rage burst out... 

Usually when I go for the night-walk with the dogs it takes 5-10 min before they both have pooped and peed. This time I walked around for 1 h and they STILL haven't pooped. I want to kill someone, something, ANYTHING. I am sooo tired and I am probably gonna wake up to a poop tomorrow. Even though the dogs usually have to poop 3 hour after eating, this time they have gone soon 7 hour and still nothing!!! 

Exam tomorrow and it sucks, have no idea if I will pass. 


No comments:

Post a Comment