Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ninja's teeth hurt

I feel so bad Ninja, she got her braces back on. I think her teeth and gums are very sore, so I can't get mad at her anymore for destroying stuff, she knows she did wrong I can tell you that! Today she had just ripped up some paper from the trash bin and thrashed that but nothing else, and when I came home she didn't come to the door so I got worried and then I saw her hiding under a chair feeling really ashamed, it broke my heart a little. Its gone a month now so there is only 2-3 to go!

On Thursday I am going home to Sweden for 2 ½ days!! I have to go to Linn's and Emelie's graduation celebrations, its going to be nice to have a change of scenery. I am so sick of being here right now, it would be nice to go somewhere else for a while (ex. Gothenburg. of course...). I look forward to the summer in Sweden!



No comments:

Post a Comment