Monday, May 14, 2012

Update on weekend

Saturday was a weird night, we where supposed to just have dinner and drink some wine in Wilanow. It ended up in a completely different way... Yesterday I was a bit hungover so i bought lots of McDonald food and went over to Katarinah where we ate it and studied anatomy.

Elisabeth and I where looking over our exams schedule, and I am panicking a bit now. It is horrible and it will be tough to pass everyone. 

On Friday I am probably going to ride at the schools stable, looking forward to it. But now I am going food shopping and then study time!!


They are building a HUUUGE chapel(you see the size of the cars in the right corner of the building!), but it looks like some strange sci-fi alien beeming station.

Daisy during class today


Ninja in class
EVERY DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment