Sunday, June 10, 2012

Doggy update! Stray dog and limping Ninja

Today when I was supposed to take a long walk with the dogs I came about 2 blocks before we met another dog, its owner was nowhere to be found and because both Ninja and Daisy are in heat it followed us(male dog) and I couldn't get rid of it either so the walk was very short, I went back with the girls and up to the apartment and went out looking for the dogs owner for 45 min because it was following me around. I didn't have time to find a vet clinic which is open at 5 pm on a Sunday so I put out water and a bone in front of the building for it. If it is still there tomorrow (it wasn't there now when I came back from riding) I'll take it with me to school and check for a chip. 

Ninja is limping in her left leg again, she did that for a while back home in Sweden. I don't know why she is limping but if she continues doing it tomorrow I'll take her to school too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment