Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back in Poland!

I have been back in Poland since Sunday. Dad left about 2 hours ago with Ninja, it has been awesome having him here I have gotten so much done with the apartment. Now it is a little lonely but Henri comes to wawa tomorrow!

It is superhot here compared to Sweden, it says on the internet that it is 23 degrees Celsius, I do not believe that. My thermometer says about 30 degrees and I think that is a little more accurate right now anyway.

Even if Dad fixed a lot in the apartment there is still stuff to do. The caretaker is coming later today to check out all of the problems, so that is good. Tomorrow the internet guy is coming over to install everything, I need my own internet (stealing from the neighbor now and it sucks).


I bought a new "sittpuff" when I was home in Sweden

All the problems..
Daisy stretches out in the bed on the ferry. 
Ninja takes the very small dog bed haha
They are so black you can barley see them!
Time for bed!
Dad and Ninja!
Daisy


No comments:

Post a Comment