Thursday, September 6, 2012

HIIII HOOOO!

Hiiii hoooo! 
I have been to Malmö and visited friends, had some fun. Rode my friends amazing 5-year old horse, it really made me think riding is fun again. I haven't felt that since before Sheila died, so that was nice. I have worked some too.

2 days ago I went to a naprapath to see if I had some problems with joints and stuff. I did... Both of my hipjoints were twisted which had caused problems with the rest of my back over the years. My legs were about 3 cm different lenght until he put everything in its place. I also have problems with my knees so yeeah.. fun.
Oh sooo pretty and witty....

I am going back to Poland next week, not looking forward to it really. I am going to miss Ninja crazy much like I have done this whole summer, but I still have Daisy though. She is the cutest sometimes.

Heeeeeyaaaa!
Today I made cordial and compote out of our apples, pears and rhubarbs in the garden. It turned out real good!



Oh yeah, after working in airconditioning for 2 days my skin freaked out, so now I am freaking out. Hopefully it will be fine in a few days again.

No comments:

Post a Comment