Monday, September 10, 2012

Miss my Ninja

This summer a family which is a puppy buyer from our kennel borrowed Ninja. They used to do it over the weekends when she lived in Sweden too. I hadn't taken to good care of Ninja back in Poland which I hadn't noticed because she gradually gained weight which I didn't notice and no one pointed it out, or I noticed it a bit but didn't think of it to much. Now she has had a supersummer because she has had a friend to play with everyday, Pärlan, and gets looooong walks everyday. So I told them that if they wanted to they could keep her because she has it better there than with me. I reget not noticing and letting her get in bad shape, I am still amazed over myself how I couldn't notice. I have missed her so badly the whole summer, and I am dreading when we go back to Poland, I have her for 4 days and then she leaves again. It is going to be superhard.
When we lived back in Sweden she woke me up in the mornings by jumping up on my bed , licking my face and then jumping down, stole a sock and ran out to the living room so I had to get up to get it. 
She loved to lay in my lap, even now when she is full grown. 
My favorite picture of her!



No comments:

Post a Comment