Monday, September 24, 2012

Study study study and Daisy

I have been studying my ass of for the last few days, missed a days studying though when i got unexpected company of Linnea, Linus and Marley! They had been locked out of their apartment so I had a nice/fun day with them instead, catching up and stuff! Daisy was happy to see Marley, I think she is gonna go a bit crazy when she meets the pugs.

The landlord has been here a few times, lots to fix! Tomorrow he is coming back to switch the tile in the kitchen and fix the door seal.

On Wednesday Henri and I are showing a first year student and her parents around the campus, it will be nice, take my mind of studying for an hour or 2!
Godmorning Daisy haha



Went to dinner and drinks with Henri and Alise!




Brunch ala Isabell!


No comments:

Post a Comment