Monday, October 15, 2012

Beauty pageant and Rival sons!

Today has been a good day. Our first lecture was cancelled so I didn't start classes until 13.15, and I was kind of slow this morning so I just put on an old dress and my hair in a ponytail and left for school. When I arrived at school everyone said I looked real pretty and when I went to the Deans office to leave a paper Danuta asked if I would be interested in joining the university's beauty pageant. So that was not what I expected of this day.

Daisy<3

Although now it is suckish because I have to study histology all night and before i start with that I have to go over to bibbamansion (Bieber-mansion, my dear friends Ida, Henri and Angelica who love him) and practice a presentation for Veterinary economy with them.  

Pic from last week
On Friday Ida and I go home to Gothenburg, yaaay. It is only for like 1 ½ days. We leave on Friday and arrive in the evening and by then mom will have fixed a cosy evening with fruit, chocolate and wine. On Saturday Ida is meeting her 2 best friends in town and I might meet a friend and grandma and grandpa. Then in the afternoon Ida and I are going home to Emmelie, where we will have preparty with her family for the Rival sons constert! And on Sunday we go back home again.


Daisy being lazzzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment