Tuesday, October 23, 2012

RIVAL SONS!

Flew home this weekend for a concert and to see my family a few days.
Ida stayed with me, it was fun to show someone where you live when they live in another country! On

Friday evening: We just had a cozy night with mom in front of the tv; ate some fruit, chocolate fondue, wine and food.


Saturday day: Drove Ida in to town to see her best friends, and walked a while through stores. Then I met my grandparents and ate apple pie grandma had made.

Saturday afternoon/night: We got a ride over to Emmelie and there we pre-partied with her family who were supernice. Then we took a cab into town where we went to the RIVAL SONS concert, it was awesome!

Sunday: Mom, Ida and I took a walk with the dogs in Pixbo and by Gunnebo castle. Then the horrible trip began...












No comments:

Post a Comment