Friday, November 9, 2012

Essays, Ombré, Crazy Daisy

Studying my as off now, tonight I have to finish an essay and a presentation if I want to join the medics pubcrawl tomorrow. In Animal husbandry I am assigned to write about a. husbandry of poultry for fattening and egg production in Sweden (it sucks) and in Physiology I am doing a presentation about the sense of smell in different animals (not that fun but better than the poultry thing..).
It always goes crazy on Tuesdays before and during epidemiology.. This time we were modells...
Daisy has been going a bit crazy since the operation, I don't think I have ever seen her have this much energy (and be attentive at the same time). I liked her being a old, sleepy dog. Now I have to do brain activity stuff with her everyday and go at least 2 long walks for her to be kind of normal and sleepy. Tomorrow we are going on a walk with the doggy friends so then she'll get to run off some energy.

I was kind off tired of my haircolor so I "ombréd" my hair (I know how much you liked my red hair mom, and you probably won't like this but I do, love you). So now I have copper hair with blond ends.

Yesterday I went to Arkadia with Henri, I bought a sweater and a dokument holder for passport and tickets. I love it, I always loose the boarding pass in my bag and I hate to fold it and now I don't have to and I have everything in the same place.
Romantic dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment