Friday, November 16, 2012

Sick, soup and present!

 Yesterday I was really sick so I lied in bed most of the day, then I went to the vet with Daisy and when I came home I had gathered some energy so I made soup and baked cookies. The soup became superhot because I threw in a chili fruit that has been drying for a few weeks, I pour in a lot of creme fraise in it but it is still superstrong!
Got a package from Grandma!
It was a cookie recipe book, love it!
Got the histopathology back! The tumor on the thigh was a epidermal cyst and the one in the mammary glans was adenocarcinoma stage 2 (there are 5 stages, 1-2 means there is a minimal chance of spreading, so that is awesome!)
Took a nap with Daisy sleeping on me for a few hours, supercosy!
The chocolate cookies I baked. They turned out okay, on top is dark chocolate which was melted and poured on !
I had to put on some make up and fix myself today so I wouldn't look like a sick freakshow when I went to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment