Sunday, January 6, 2013

DAMN TOILET SEAT

I hate my toilet. The toilet seat doesn't seem to be removable so I can't bath it in clorine, so for some reason it smells like pee (it has on and off since I moved in) and I wash it aaaalll the time and it doesn't help. I tried to find manual for it on the internet, but nothing, only pics of what you can and cannot do.
Oh well...

I have told most people that I might come home for almost the whole of February if I pass all my exams, and I would love to be home for that long but.. It is to stressful for Daisy and to expensive to fly back and forth so often. I might come home a week if I find a dog-sitter though. Otherwise you will just have to come visit me instead!
Pic from last week, when still in Sweden
Today I have been out with the gang (Daisy, the pugs, Doris and Kawa + owners), everyone said Daisy looked so good and healthy; both because she is shaved and fit. Back home in Sweden mom and dad took her out in the forest a couple of times a week, so Daisy and Fenris went coco together trying to find things to hunt. So she is in great shape anyway and I intend to keep her that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment