Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Depressing

We live our lives here in Poland, studying, partying, having dinners and movie-nights. Friends here aren't like friends at home, whom I still love, we are more of a family here. We only have each other, we understand the stress (like no one that isn't here does) and we have fun. I become so happy when I see everyone after a break because I have missed them, but at the same time it hurts to see them sad everyday. You see through many of the people here, they smile and act like everything is okay but they are sad and depressed in their lonesomeness; missing home, missing family and opportunities. Many say they cry almost everytime they leave their home country, I can't bare to do that, I want a short and simple goodbye, otherwise I wouldn't be able to stay here, it is too hard. 

BUT we have amazing times here, memories and friend I wouldn't change for the life of me! I just hope it gets easier sometime. I hope that we have make an impact on the school at least in some way when we graduate so that new students won't have to bear the same pressure and their biggest problem is missing home. 

Hahah depressing post. Oh well, I am trying to studying biochem, it makes you go crazy! 
Daisy is sooo fashionable
A cat? or human? maybe a rat? dog?
I cooked a stew yesterday and it became AWESOME so I could eat it cold for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment