Saturday, January 5, 2013

The trip back!

My trip home was interesting, or maybe I should say Daisy's... Got up at 4.30 in the morning, mom drove me to the airport and helped me with everything. Left Daisy and got on the plane. On the plane from Copenhagen I fell half asleep many times and woke up with mascara aaaalll over my face, not so pretty, but I was to tired to fix it so I just took the worst off and looked like shit. After landing I couldn't find where I was supposed to pick Daisy up so I wandered around, finally I found her. I opened the crate and out comes a Daisy fuuulll of diarrhea and pee. So I take my bags and Daisy to the toilet, wipe her of as much as possible (still covered in poop though). Found a cab that takes dogs, warn them before they lift the cage to be careful because she has eehmm... peed in it. They  seem skeptical but drive me home, Daisy sits on my feet all the way home. I was her off at home and head for school, with poop on my shoes. Thank god I noticed it before we started class.

I come home, take Daisy for a walk and then I scrub the crate. Oh. My. God. I was on the verge of puking maaaany times. I have never seen so much dog poop, and it was EVERYWHERE. Horrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment