Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Unbelievable

Something unbelievable, at least for me, just happened. Usually at this time no one is out because it is late so I didn't have Daisy on a leach, she was running around playing with herself and then she bolts (Of course...), I don't even call after her because I don't see any use when she doesn't listen anyway. So I come around the corner and see her playing with herself on the miniature field and along comes another dog running towards her and instead of her freaking out and chasing the other dog she starts to play like crazy. This dog is a small and they usually (even her friends here and home) does not like it when she plays because she is too brutal, but this dog keeps playing with her and after a short while I call Daisy and the other girl calls her dog and Daisy comes right back to me. At least mom and dad will understand the greatness of this when they read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment