Tuesday, February 26, 2013

lots of text

Yesterday was a long day in school but after we went over to Jennie and had a few drinks and headed to a club after. It was a fun night!

I get so sick and tired of Poland sometimes.. Now I got an email that I haven't paid my internet fee to when it was due, but because I have an account there I have sent over money so I won't have to pay it every month. For some reason though they haven't taken any money and now they say their next step is dept collection, which I have nooo idea what to do with. I sent over money again now to see if they take it, otherwise I will have to take the buss to the center and ask them what the heck is going on!

Today is Linn's last day so she is going in to town when she gets energy and when she comes back we will just have a cosy evening with pizza and movies!

Hahaha I do not need to be scared that someone would steal Daisy, she wouldn't budge when Linn tried to take her out today, a man even started laughing at her when she was trying to convince Daisy to walk. I think Daisy is a little private, she is very conservative around people she doesn't know.
Linn!

No comments:

Post a Comment