Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Don't eat after 8pm

I always thought that when your parents told you not to eat after 6 or 8 pm it was for no reason at all or that they didn't want you to get bad eating habbits/nibble on snacks to late, but actually one reason is that your liver needs to sleep. It works all day and if you eat late in the evening it has to work through the night too. It is almost 10 pm and I am eating pasta, not so good, oh well I will have to start fixing my eating habits tomorrow! 

At the moment I am finishing up my microbiology flashcards, which I will have to study like my life depends on it tomorrow (it kind of does), because on Friday is the first exam of this semester + 2 anatomy seminars (one on canine elbow dysplasia and the other on conditions of injections).

GOODNIGHT!
One day of a few plus degrees of course we spend
that morning on the balcony! Now it is back to snow.
Goodmorning Daisy!
2 Days of american panncakes for breakfast, yummy!
with a dash of cinnamon, cardamom and vanilla in the panncakes

No comments:

Post a Comment