Thursday, March 7, 2013

STRESSED

Yesterday I baked pizzabuns, which turned out to be supergood cold lunch for today in school!

I am superstressed right now, I have so much to do! I have to:
*Jogg
*Shower
*Fast clean apartment
*Finish my seminar I am holdning tomorrow
*Clip Daisy's claws and comb woolcoat
*Remove my nailpolish
*Scan in pics for the seminar
*Cook a stew
*Maybe at the same time cook a soup/paj
*Pack
*Make snacks for tomorrows trip
Etc.

At the same time I am in pain and tired (but still alert in some weird way) and I need to sleep a full 8h, but I do not see that happening tonight!

Tomorrow will be quite stressful too; Get up early, leave Daisy at Marley, go to school and have anatomy lect and lab, go to a polish microbiology so I won't miss the one we have at 1 O'Clock, try to sneak out early from that lesson to take the buss into the train station and run to the train... After that it will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment