Monday, April 15, 2013

Daisy bleeding out

Stupid me. I remembered that I hadn't cut Daisy's claws in over 2 weeks, so I just did that, BUT... Daisy's claws were a little long, thought I'd take a little extra, Daisy flinches and I cut to much so I cut the pulp, and not little either. I don't have the powder for coagulation or potato flour so it has been bleeding crazy much. I got quite worried, and I read somewhere that nasalspray can make the capillaries diameter become smaller. So I tested that but Daisy licked it away and stimulated the damn bleeding, so it seemed like she was bleeding out and I now have blood everywhere. There was a real flow to it, so I sprayed on antiseptics and nasalspray while holding an ice-clamp to it and up in the air. So now it seems to be coagulated, but I put a piece of kitchen towel taped around her paw so she wouldn't ruin it again.

And I was going to go bed early today......... I will wait a while more to be sure so I can take of the towel for the night and let it breathe. The hard thing is Daisy wants to clean herself, she has already cleaned the floor and my hands twice and then she will stimulate the bleeding again.


No comments:

Post a Comment