Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cancer scare

Today Daisy was so happy. We were out for a walk with Fox and Jessica and we met so many puppies on the way, so D was playing and swimming in the pond. 

I am a bit worried about her now though, I wasn't that panicked about the cancer because I went through it in the fall, but then she didn't lose any weight. Now you can see really clearly that she has lost weight, even though we are walking the same amount and she get the same dosage of food. So I have increased it a bit now. 

I am observing the operation on Tuesday and thought it would be interesting, but now I am starting to have my doubts. What if there are complications? What if the cancer has spread? What if there are more problems? What if they have to euthanize her on the spot? and I am standing there right next to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment