Saturday, June 8, 2013

Chaos!

It has been a hard week.
On Tuesday Daisy had her operation and I thought I was just being silly but had a gut feeling from the beginning that something was wrong, and it was. She had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics or stitches and everything got stiff and swollen. It has been chaotic going back and forth, seeing Daisy suffer and yesterday I had enough and had a bit of a breakdown and then got super-determined to make them listen to me. So now she has a new antibiotic and I have to go there everyday until it is healed for watch and medication. At least 2 good things came out of this: I am not scared to stand against the vet if I believe it is right and I know how it is supposed to look and how it is not.


I do not have a picture of the wound but it looks brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment