Monday, June 10, 2013

Crazy weeks/Injections

Crazy exam week has started. Did 2 today: Immunology exam 3 and polish written. I have no clue how I did on the immunology but I aced the polish, score!

Tomorrow is the final in Physiology of exercise, on Wednesday is the oral polish exam, on Thursday we have avian seminars in physiology and lastly on Friday we have the worst exam so far: Microbiology exam 6.

I go to the clinic every day with Daisy, I couldn't today though so I just went by and got the injections. I have small towels, hot water, iodine, antiseptics and compresses to clean her wound, which I do 3 times a day. She gets Synulox as antibiotic now and Metacam as painkiller.
Other medications she has gotten during are:
Betamox
Biovetalgin
Tolfine
And another polish one I which I cannot tell what the name says.

No comments:

Post a Comment