Saturday, June 8, 2013

Polish

Today there has been many polish conversations. First when I took out Daisy in the morning and a man started speaking to me in polish, I told him I do not speak polish but he insisted that I do. So a lot of back and forth about that, then he kissed my hand, tried to get my number, took off my sunglasses and thank god Daisy is sick because then I had a reason to run haha. 

Then I was buying eggs at the market and they started speaking to me and trying to convince me to buy everything else and then we ended up speaking about my school... I am learning polish at least haha. 

There has also been many asking what is wrong with Daisy, very hard to explain when I have no clue what complications with a mammary gland removal operation is in polish.
Pic from the LMFAO party.

No comments:

Post a Comment