Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cozy dates!

On Tuesday last week I had Angelica and Sean over, we ate dinner and talked a lot. It was very nice to catch up after a year of almost never talking because we miss each other because of school all of the time.

Then on Wednesday last week I went to Emmelie, Mimmi and Angelica for a "fika" it was so nice to meet all of the Swedes and first years.

On Tuesday I had Emmelie and Jessica over for a wine evening, it was so cozy to sit and talk for hours!

Yesterday Hela took Ida and me to the cinema, we saw such a strange movie. I got so lost after a while but somethings looked so ridiculous so I sat laughing loudly while everyone else were dead-serious, I was so embarrassed but I couldn't stop. Good movie though! The congress.


No comments:

Post a Comment