Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Drunken update

On Friday was the freshers pub crawl. Oh the drama. A glass door broke, wrong people got blamed, then somehow I got blamed because I was in the same group as the person who did it, but I think everything might be cleared out now.

It was fun anyway, I was supposed to sneak away when everyone had gotten too drunk, but I got too drunk.

Saturday... I didn't eat or drink for many hours (about 14-16h) so when I actually drank quite a lot of water my body couldn't handle it. So yeah. Finally I went down to the store and bought all of their minipackets with fruit-pure and managed to get some juice and one of those down. Then Sunday was my whole rehabilitation day, I tried to eat small amounts all out during the day and take a long walk with D.

Now I am fine again but from this I managed to get a cold sore. Either it is from my body being under stress and badly dehydrated or it i because I used a chapstick I might have used on a sore before.

No comments:

Post a Comment