Monday, November 11, 2013

Dog attack

Friday night.

I was out on the regular evening-walk, when we meet Daisy's arch-enemy. I wait a bit away so they can pass, Daisy gives away a bark (probably "I will kill you if you come close"), I sit her down and all of the sudden I hear "UWAGA" and the huge leonberger mix is on top of her. I am trying to get it off of her, after a lot of fighting I get it off a bit so I can run in between and pickup Daisy who was crazy and screaming. I turn around and see the owner laying on his dog. I do not blame him at all for what happened, it has happened me back home in Sweden too (but I was on the other end of it then).

I didn't think I got bit but when I was in the shower I noticed big bruises in the shape of bite marks on my legs.

I wasn't too scared of her being hurt, I was worried about the mental part. I thought her aggression would come back, but actually she is almost like normal. She is a bit worried and more dependent on me now, but not that anyone except for me would notice. So I am proud because that means that all my work has payed off and she trusts me even after an event like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment