Friday, January 31, 2014

ALL EXAMS PASSED! 5th semester done.

We had pathophysiology final today, when I walked out I said "There where a lot of pathophys questions on that test".. Stupid..

I am exhausted, my sinuses are bothering me and I have to gather energy to celebrate this semesters end.
 I went to the mall to buy black pants, I ended up wandering a lap and buying a pair (hope they fit) and went home, while all of my friends were trying on pretty dresses.

When I finally came home D and I layed down for a powernap, just as I fall asleep I wake up, due to a dream where a dog pulls and barks, and I see Daisy still asleep but choking. I hit her on the chest a few times, she woke up and coughed up something which she swallowed again haha.
Then I go to the grocery store, do a fast shopping round and end up waiting for 30min for the damn bus. The first 3 didn't show so I walked to another bus stop.

Now I have walked D and eaten dinner. Into the shower, down to the shop and off to the preparty.

No comments:

Post a Comment