Monday, January 20, 2014

Pathophysiology test 1 retake

I had the retake today, it was not a very nice test, so I do not know if I passed or not.


After the test I went to the oncologist with Daisy's test results. She is having the last surgery in either April or May. It will be fine, she has a good prognosis. The tumor was simple carcinoma stage I, so caught it earlier than the first time.

In 15 min I am heading back to school for the last histopathology lab.

Interesting fact: I have been sick for about a week, very nauseous, almost vomited and severe headache. It was coming and going so I didn't know what it was, until yesterday. I have been drinking fungi/mold for over a week. I am bringing the waterbottle to the microlab today, see if I can figure out what type it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment