Saturday, February 15, 2014

A great day.

The morning started out at 8 O'Clock with a walk in the field with the dogs and Linn. 

After that I went riding with Hela. It has gone over a month since last and before that 3 weeks, so I wasn't expecting anything great, but it went really good. I was focusing only on myself this lesson. 
Misty, 6 years, hadn't been ridden in a few days so she went bananas. I have never sat on a big horse that can buck that high. I fell of twice, but it was a good thing, a challenge. After that I started working better with my legs and she kept bucking, until finally I got one canter without the craziness and then I was done. She is still young so she still has a bit to learn, so we ended on top.

Now I have taken a bath and relaxed a bit. Today I will hopefully get some studying done.

Oh yeah. My vacuum broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment