Tuesday, February 18, 2014

JOB OFFER!

This morning we went riding. When we arrived all of the normal horses were taken and Hela got a new horse while I got a horse that recently had a foal. When I got the sharpest bit in the stable I realized that I will be riding a hot-headed horse.

The horse was fun and a challenge. I got to ride separately from the others (as I usually do because I do not know enough polish) because the horse is a bit crazy, so I was working hard on the side so it went fine. Then we started jumping a single bar, and it continued with a 2 jump combination. We are preparing for the springs jumping competitions.
 
When I got back home (after a doggy walk too of course) and sat down with my lunch I got a call from Blå Stjärnan, I got the job!! So this summer I will be working as a veterinary nurse/technician.
Now back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment