Monday, April 21, 2014

Intruder

I haven't been able to sleep all night. At 2.30 I woke up from someone hitting on my door, I didn't wake up until the last bangs because I started dreaming the noise but then I realized it was real. When I finally get to the door and look out the peephole there was no one there but the light was on (it is activated by a movement sensor). First I thought it was children begging for candy, because it is Easter, but then I looked at the watch and saw that it was 2.36 am. I was very freaked out and the light was still on after 30 min which it never is if there is no movement. So I grabbed my pepper spray and made the dogs sleep in the bed. Nothing has happened since, but I am still a bit scared about that and am now locking the door every time I go out. Usually I am bad at locking my door when just going for a stroll around the house, but apparently someone knows where I live so...

No comments:

Post a Comment