Monday, May 5, 2014

Rug problems

I bought this amazing rug/carpet. Had it for 1 week, nice and clean (it is white). Then I doggy-sat Marley (a very hairy dog who collects dirt), after 2 weeks the rug got dirty but I was okay with that.
1 week after that the pack has a flea-scare and I have to do a sanitation the apartment, incl. leaving the rug at the dry cleaners. It contained so much dirt (it is very thick) that they had to run it twice, so I wait ~9 days. I get it back home, 3 days later Daisy vomits on it (after being intoxicated by manure). I scrub and scrub but it smells like cow sh*t and my apartment too. I leave it for the dry cleaners, wait 6 days, got it back on Saturday.
Aaaand today my friends dog peed on it. 

So now I have rinsed it with a waterfall of water and the only thing I had left at home was gall-soap, so we will see tomorrow if I have to leave it at the dry cleaners for the 3rd time.

It has almost been as long at the dry cleaners as in my home..

No comments:

Post a Comment