Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tough week

I have now checked off so many exams, only 4 exams left. I am so exhausted. 
I studied the hardest I have ever studied for an exam I had yesterday, felt good going in and then I turn the paper over and feel f*cked. I am so scared for the results of that exam and so sad, because I know so much I was not able to show due to the bad questions. It has really put me down, but I have to try and remain positive to keep my energy up. 

This week
Monday: General surgery practical exam, general surgery theoretical exam
Tuesday: Nutrition exam
Wednesday: Pharmacy prescription, polish oral exam
Friday: Parasitology exam (oral) (1 year course) 

Next week:
Monday: Vet diagnostics exam (1 year course) 
Wednesday: Public health exam
Last week:
Monday: Pharmacology exam (1 year course) 

I really miss my little Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment