Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sweden!

I have been working like crazy (but loving it) so I haven't had time or energy to update, so I'll do it now!

I have been gorging in liquorice, swimming in lakes, saving animals and spilling tee in Julia's bed for 2 weeks. 

So far I haven't had the time to do a lot, except work. In my free time I have been reading, fishing (once) and walking out in the beautiful nature.

I think someone missed me as much as I missed them!
X-ray from my trainee-day there. Poor puppy!
Also found the time to help on a show, even showed Daisy. She got BIR and BIV (best in the breed, best in veteran class). We went to one of the finals, but didn't get picked to we skipped the second one too.
It has been amazing weather since I came home, even though it said it would be a horrible summer, so now I have barely no summer clothes and no money yet so can't buy new...


No comments:

Post a Comment