Wednesday, June 13, 2012

4 dogs in 3 days

Oh my god it is so annoying now! Everyday, every walk we have a dog following us. Ninja is in heat, and she isn't helping getting rid of the dogs following us, rather luring them to us. In 3 days I have had 4 dogs follow me to outside of the house and stand and whine by the gate. I always walk around at the spot I found them for a while so that I might find the damn owner, but no. Never!! Doesn't anyone care about their dogs here? If one of my dogs ran away I would panic.



Oh yeah and I found 2 apartments with gardens that I would love to move to, but at the moment I don't have the time or the money to move, which sucks! But towards the fall I'll probably look after an apartment with garden again so the dogs can be outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment