Tuesday, June 12, 2012

School, study, I want to go home!

Written 2 exams today, have one on Friday and I don't know how many next week. Study study. Went in to town with the girls today, it was so nice to feel like you have a life again, but now I am super tired but I still need to study! 

I love the people I go in the same class with, everyone is awesome and it has been an amazing time. BUT it has been hard and I am sooo beat. Compared to Sweden it can be unfair here, they are not as strict in some ways and more strict in others. They do not have a real system for everything either, I am not fond of that. That is a reason why I would not recommend this school, but I would recommend it because it is an awesome experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I might do some posts in July or something with some facts and stuff that we have learnt during the first year of vet school, I don't really have time to write them now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment