Friday, October 26, 2012

Daily update

Passed the anatomy exam and the histology, yaaaay! Then I skipped the last class to go home to Daisy, not good for her to be alone to long the day after her operation. I got Daisy at home and went to the vet, there she got her antibiotics and painkillers injected, and I got one of each for everyday until Tuesday, when I am going back with Daisy.

It is supernice weather, but SUPERcold!



hehe...


Tonight the gang is going to see the James Bond movie, but I can't join because of Daisy, but that is okay we will have a cozy night in the apartment together! I might have to miss the party of the year(!!!) on Halloween at Janne, Anne-mette and Camilla's place because I have to take care of Daisy. Instead I'll have a horror movie marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment