Thursday, October 25, 2012

Daisy after operation

Sleep and I haven't really been friends since a week back.. I have had to worry about Daisy, been through drama, had to study through the night, been really sick and now I am superworried about Daisy again. 
I left her at the vet clinic this morning for the operation and came and got her at 18 again. My heart aces even more now seeing her like this, than when I found out she had cancer. She is hurting a lot, and Daisy never shoes pain (I mean really never...) so now she is trying to cover it up again but she can't totally cover it now, so she must reaaallly be hurting. 
Tomorrow I have the comparative anatomy exam, I really don't know how that will go. I am trying to study now but it is hard with everything that's happened. Right now I am trying to get some food in me, I haven't dared making dinner because I thought Daisy might get hungry, but when I tried to feed her a little she refused to eat (she eats everything, and would love to eat all day long...) so now I am worrying about that too. 

This sucks. 

The stitches from the removed tumor on the thigh.
Removed tumor from behind ear.
Can't take a picture of the stitches on the stomach because i am not aloud to take of the shirt she is wearing for the next 10 days.

Before I picked Daisy up I went shopping and bought 2 small Halloween details!
A big hairy spider!
Pumpkin changing color

No comments:

Post a Comment