Thursday, February 14, 2013

Company!!

Back in Warsaw! Julia is here with me, we have been in centrum shopping, out eating, met a friend for drinks and today (Valentine) we had a table booked at Hard Rock CafĂ©. We ate like PIGS, we ate food for 4 people, and we are still nauseous. Then we went for a drink at Sketch, they made the worst Irish coffee ever, it tasted sugar and only sugar.
Only pic on the computer hehe.
I am starting to get supersick, not fun. I have had a mild headache for 2 weeks now, and now I have a real cold, tired 24/7, sore throat and so on. Sucks. It is hard to try to ignore it too now when I have company, but when Linn comes on Sunday she will have to take care of me! Hope she won't mind hehe.

My dad is fixing my computer back in Sweden, so now I have one of our extras with me to Warsaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment