Friday, February 1, 2013

POOP INVASION

There is poop EVERYWHERE. I am scared everytime I go out walking... No one seems to pick up after themselves here in Poland, so now when the snow has been covering most of it it has seemed like people do pick up their dog's poo, but NO. It has been raining the last 2 days so now the poo is uncovered.

I go home to Sweden on Monday as I have said a thousand times. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I will be following a vet, which I followed for a day in December, at Blå stjärnan. Looking forward to that! Get some motivation for this semester. At least we start working with live animals this semester; topographic anatomy. I really liked Blå stjärnan last time I was there, they were all so nice and tried to teach me stuff. http://www.blastjarnan.se/
Beer, Ice-cream, grill and goats....
Daisy has never before touched the bones I had for Osteology, but yesterday that was the day.. She ate the olecranon of the ulna and parts of a scapula too.

No comments:

Post a Comment