Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Crazy exam session!

Why can't I just become healthy? I have been sick on and off since beginning of February. As soon as I become normal someone comes and gives me all their germs.

On Thursday I have Physiology exam nr 3, on Monday I have Animal nutrition exam nr 1, on Tuesday I'll maybe have an extra Immunotest so there will be no problem with me missing 2 labs (for some reason we are just allowed to miss one which is crazy and stupid), and finally on Friday next week I have Microbiology exam nr 5. Then on Saturday around noon Daisy and I fly back to Sweden for a 2 week visit.

I'll be working at Gothenburg horseshow for most of the time though. I hope it will be worth it because I have horrific days and I will have to study simultaneously so I don't end up behind and so I am ready for the exams when I come back!



No comments:

Post a Comment