Monday, April 8, 2013

SUNNY

The day starts good, I get up and walk to school while studying for the exam. I get some complements in school, such as you look summerish and well-rested. Happy happy. I ride the bicycle towards home to take out Daisy, it is green for me at the crosswalk/bicyclecross, a car keeps driving- I panic break and fall over the bicycle with a coffe in my hand- I get scrapes and coffee all over myself. I continue towards the pharmacy where I have a note with everything I need prepared in polish. I come in there is a man behind the counter, I give him the note which first says "pain medication for menstrual cramps" he grinns, holding his laughter (very unprofessional for a grown man working in a pharmacy) he walks over to one of the girls working and asks  she looks a little angry at him and point to the medication. The girls in there were very nice and understanding, I wasn't embarrassed though because I am so crazy happy today because it is SUN. The nicest day of the year so far!

I am home now, put out a blanket on the balcony  Daisy ran out directly and she has been sunbathing for 15 min now. Happy happy!
So pleased!
Blood.. It is good to have a mum with all kinds of medications, she sent a whole armada of medications with me when I moved so it is clean and have antibiotics on.
Oh happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment